Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hughesfangay

عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى 8wKG0sB
Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى Empty
PostSubject: Re: عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى   عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى Empty18th June 2012, 7:20 am

According to my calculation you have spent 585 exp (5 D, 6 C and 2 B)

Approved and subtracted.
Back to top Go down
Shidou

عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى DI8azlR
Shidou

PostSubject: Shidou   عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى Empty25th October 2012, 10:12 am

Spoiler:
-----
Let me introduce myself.
-----
NAME: Shidou
- Alias: Black Star

ETHNICITY: Caucasian.

-----
What do you see when you look at me?
-----

EYE COLOR: Light Blue
WEIGHT AND HEIGHT: Height: 5'9'', Weight: 140Ibs

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION:
He has bright blue spiky hair, with the spikes sticking out in the manner of a star-shape. He is of average height, but has a well-muscled build due to constant training. His eyes are green and when under the effects of madness, his eyes adopt star shaped pupils. His main outfit is a sleeveless black shirt with a funnel-like collar, with white trousers that are black from the knee down and just a little short of being full length jeans. On the front of his collar, two short strips of grey material adorned with rivets stretch down fro, the top of the collar to the breast of his shirt. Shidou has similar strips wrapped around his neck in the form of a scarf, and around his waist in the form of a belt. Rivets can also be seen on his pockets and on the ends of his trousers. On his hand, he wears gray fingerless gloves with heavy wrist weights and has a band going across the back of each hand,
adorned with a star. Black Star's footwear are basic black boots with white tips, with a star shape visible on the toe of each boot.
On his right shoulder is his star-shaped tattoo, showing his own personal symbol which is just a shade lighter than his normal skin tone.

As of joining Kumogakure, Shidou now wears blue pants with the hemline rolled a few inches above his ankles, with white shoes and a white belt that is similar to an obi. His feet are wrapped in bandages up to his ankles and his hands and arms are also wrapped in bandages up to the elbow. As per his previous attire, Shidou wears a sleeveless top. In this case, it is a custom, white, muscle shirt. Another new addition is a long white scarf, wrapped around his neck with the majority hanged loosely. He also has a fairly noticeable scar running across his tattoo on his right deltoids, numerous smaller scars scattered across his arms, and a faint scar-line running down his right eye. The spikes in his hair are a lot messier and
not as star-shaped.

-----
Who am I really?
-----

PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION: Shidou has adopted many of his friend's cheerful mannerisms such as having greater concern for his team-mates and students over the successful completion of a mission, as well as believing that teamwork is essential to overall success as a team. He has also developed a somewhat carefree personality and is regularly late for meetings. This is often because he loses track of time during his frequent visits to all of the villages many food places. However, Shidou is apathetic, often speaking bluntly about sensitive topics.

His devotion to his friends and the rest of Kumogakure were the motivation to perfect both the his signature technique, and its enhanced version. Shidou has a rather solitary and matter-of-fact attitude. Despite his increasingly growing reputation and prowess as a ninja, Shidou has shown no signs of arrogance, and is rather modest about his abilities, as shown when he readily praises others for leaps in their combat abilities. His naturally calm attitude is used to his advantage in battle, as it becomes easier for him to maintain his composure and stay focused on the situation at hand, and notice everything around him. As a result, he can quickly adjust to any situation to make keen and thought-out decisions, allowing him to stay steps ahead of his opponents.

Despite his calm demeanour, Shidou does have an emotional side, it takes a lot to get him worked up, but when he does, he goes on a merciless rampage against the enemy.

• Seafood.
  • Friends.
  • Training.
  • Laying down outside.
  • Being thought of as "cool".

DISLIKES:

• Rice.
  • Evil.
  • Arrogance.
  • Fire.
  • Thunder.

HOBBIES: He likes to invent new jutsu.

DREAMS AND NIGHTMARES: Shidou's biggest fear is failing to protect his comrades. He's also afraid of dying before he can complete his dream, and refuses to do so until he does. Shidou wants to become the greatest ninja of Kumogakure. His ultimate goal is become as stronger as he can as fast as he can so he can keep the ones he cares about from dying.

-----
I got some skills.
-----

ELEMENT/'s: Water.
CLAN: Hyuga.
VILLAGE: Kumogakure

-----
This is my story!
-----

BIRTH PLACE: Kumogakure.
DATE OF BIRTH: January 15th.
ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn.

HISTORY: From the day he could walk Shidou was trained in the ways of the Shinobi by his mother and father. Shidou graduated from the academy at age 6 and stayed a genin for 10 years after. Everyday he trained by himself and went home to an empty house. Unlike a lot of kids, Shidou's parents were very much a live. They lived somewhere near the village but refused to tell him where. He was told they would always be looking out for him and would see him again when the time was right, whatever the hell that meant.

Now at the age of 16, Shidou decided to try his first attempt at the Chunnin exams. During the days before the exam he decided to train harder than he ever has before, and this time, he wouldn't be alone. A jounin by the name of Arashi has agreed to take him under her wing to help him train. Having already completely mastered Kenjutsu, Shidou was now working on his own special jutsu. He knew if he could get a grip on it, he would be able to surprise his opponents with hopefully, never before seen jutsu. So that's what he did.

As a child Shidou was always afraid to get close to people for the simple fact that he was afraid of losing them. All of this changed after he spent time with a girl for a day. He had seen the girl everyday for a year and a half and finally decided to get to know her. Unfortunately on that very same day she was murdered and Shidou realized that more than anything, he wished he could have known her more. This is the reason Shidou decided to finally train with someone other than himself. He never wants to miss the chance to get to know someone again. Now, with his teacher, he plans to win the Chunnin exams in honor of his fallen friend. A friend that in one day, made a difference of a lifetime.

-----
The one behind the character.
-----
FACE CLAIM: Black Star from Soul Eater.

CREATORS COMMENTS/NOTES: Also, can my name be changed to Shidou

ROLE PLAYING SAMPLE: After being elected guild leader one week ago Karmine had made a lot of changes in the guild. As of now Blue Pegasus didn't have very many mages after the assault of Twilight Ogre. War was a rough thing, but Karmine was determined to lift Blue Pegasus back up to it's feet. He had a lot of work ahead of him as Guild master but with the help of his guild members, he was sure he could get through it.

Right now Karmine and the rest of the guild were on the Christina, an airbase in the shape of a Pegasus. He was alone in his room repeating a speech in his head. Pacing back and fourth he ran his hands through his hair. "Ugh! If the old master were here he would know what to say!" Karmine reached into his pocket and pulled out a small blue and white Pegasus badge. The old master had given him this badge shortly after Karmine joined the guild. It gave him strength. Although right now, it seemed pretty useless. He tossed it on his bed and walked out of the room with a shadow over his face.

Minutes later Karmine entered the lobby where his guild members sat. None of them spoke. "I guess they're not completely used to each other yet. Or used to each other at all for that matter." he thought to himself. He walked past a man with blue hair, Leonn. Leonn was a laid back and virtuous man. He was selfless and put himself before others. He could be a smart ass at times, but that's what made him Leonn. Karmine remembered the words he engraved onto his Pegasus badge, "What doesn't kill you makes you kinder." He had heard those words from Leonn himself. Leonn was right.

Continuing his walk down the center of the room, heading toward the stage, Karmine caught eye of Renn. Karmine had met Renn a couple of times in the past. The two of them had a sort of unspoken friendship. Renn was a very quiet person and generally didn't respect people he didn't know. He's seen on a few accounts that he wont willingly get up and help someone. Though he did notice that if someone directly approaches him they're chances start to go up. Karmine gave Renn a halfhearted smile and continued on to the stage.

He passed by a few more guild members and acknowledged them all with some sort of greeting. He grew up with these guys ad gals. Each and every one of them were special to him in many ways. From missions to raids, they stuck by his side through it all. Despite that, after this last battle and the death of over half their members and the guild master, Karmine wasn't very confident. After acknowledging his guild members he stood at the front and center of the stage and made a funny face. "Why did the old man appoint me of all people to lead this guild?" he asked himself before beginning.

Karmine stood tall and took a deep breath, looking each and every one of the guild members in the eye. "The loss of our guild members and former master was a tragedy. They were our friends, our family, our mentors, and the greatest guild mates a guy could ask for. As the Guild Master I respectfully ask that you each pay your respects to them." Karmine motioned with his right hand and pointed to a shrine behind him that was dedicated to their fallen guild mates. A large Pegasus statue reeling up on it's hind legs in defiance. Beneath that were pictures and possession of their fallen comrades. Further below that on a plaque were the words "What doesn't kill you makes you kinder." He turned in Leonn's direction and gave him a friendly nod.

After giving the crowd another scan he spoke again. "We will never forget those faces. We will never lose hope. We will never give up. I don't know why the old man appointed me to be the Master of this guild buy I assure you I will do everything in my power to keep this guild safe. I will not rest until Twilight Ogre gets the payback they deserve!" he shouted. Karmine's voice rang with a thunderous emotion that echoed through out the room.

With determination on his face he continued his speech. "For that to happen I'm going to need all of your help. I'm new to being a Guild Master and I ask that you all bear with me." He turned toward Leonn and Renn. "I would also like to ask the S-Class Mages to meet me in the back by the shrine. I have something to discuss with you. Everyone else may pay their respects once we've left the stage. Bring the Christina to a stop and leave it there. Thank you for your time everyone."

As Karmine finished his speech a good portion of the members clapped and some were even crying. Another member ran out of the room to bring the Christina to a halt, tripping on her way out. Karmine smiled at that. He gave Renn and Leonn one last look and motioned with his hand to meet him in the back. Sighing in relief, Karmine turned and walked over to the shrine. It was beautiful. He needed to be sure to thank the craftsman in Magnolia for building such a fine piece of work. He knelt down and closed his eyes. "We will never forget..." he muttered. Karmine stood up and shoved his hands in his pockets and stared at the shrine as he waited for Leonn and Renn.

That's from my fairy tail site, that I decided to not run after making. xD

Last edited by Shidou on 31st October 2012, 3:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nike the Magnus

عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى YiM50Vl
Nike the Magnus

D Rank

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 55000

PostSubject: Re: عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى   عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى Empty29th October 2012, 7:42 pm

Okay, for your Clan, you'd have to have a clan for that KKG (Steel Release)
Back to top Go down
Shidou

Shidou

PostSubject: Re: عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى   عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى Empty30th October 2012, 4:49 am

Is that a site rule? In the Naruto series not everyone who has a KKG has a clan. For Steel Release in the show, there's no clan for it either.

Last edited by Shidou on 30th October 2012, 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arashi

عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى K22nFUP
Arashi

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى   عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى Empty30th October 2012, 5:07 am

You at least have to register your bloodline. It may be canon, but there is so few known about it that you have to actually register it and for that we have the clan creation forum with the appropiate template. Now you don't have to built a full-fledged clan necessarily, but you have to fill out the template anyway and register the Kekkai Genkai.

Back to top Go down
Shidou

Shidou

PostSubject: Re: عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى   عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى Empty30th October 2012, 5:16 am

Alright. I'm registering the blood-line right now. I don't HAVE to make a clan for it, do I?
Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى   عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى Empty30th October 2012, 7:55 am

Sure do. And if it doesn't get approved then your character can't be steel release. Sorry, but that's how it is on all sites.
Back to top Go down
Shidou

Shidou

PostSubject: Re: عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى   عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى Empty31st October 2012, 10:26 am

Bump. Complete.
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay

Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى   عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى Empty31st October 2012, 2:24 pm

BLACK STARRRRRR, I still like Mifune moar and Free 8D

As for the application...its cool.

I would just like for you to put that image into a spoiler since it is stretching the page before I give ya the final approval. Tis' all.
Back to top Go down
Shidou

Shidou

PostSubject: Re: عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى   عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى Empty31st October 2012, 3:45 pm

All done! Mifune's pretty cool. ;D
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay

Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى   عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى Empty31st October 2012, 3:54 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى   عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى Empty

Back to top Go down

عظة الانبا شاروبيم لاجتماع الخدام الماضى
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC Role Play :: Sparring Grounds-
Jump to: