Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hughesfangay

مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد 8wKG0sB
Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 7 260 000 Ryo

مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد Empty
PostSubject: Re: مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد   مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد Empty31st July 2012, 10:57 am

Remove the part where you differ the effect among ranks, wetter someone is a Chuunin or a Genin doesn't matter, you could make it that by using more chakre one can get more swords.

Also, how do they end up in the air?
Back to top Go down
Spy Guy Kai

Spy Guy Kai

PostSubject: Remember I'm the Man ;)   مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد Empty5th April 2013, 6:50 pm

Name: Daniel
Alias/es: Danieru, Dan he Man
Role Playing Experience: Been on this site since almost the beginning. Did Bleach before that for about 2 years I guess, recently also doing a bit of Fairy Tail.
Staff Experience: My experience as staff here previously.

Desired Position: Global Moderator
GFX Skills? Zip.

If your friend's character is about to get killed and you are moderating the fight, what do you do? Mod fairly, laugh at my friend if he dies. Well...actually I might be a little biased against my friend lols, just a little.

What do you think is more important, the members wellbeing or the site?
1) Members wellbeing
2) Site

The members are the site O_o lols so I guess the member's wellbeing.

If you know a staff members decision is wrong, what do you do? How do you handle it? Talk to that staff member (through PM or Skype/similar) and figure out what were their logic for making the decision and explain why they're wrong.

On a scale between 1 and 10, how fast do you get angered? 1 being the lowest score which means you hardly ever get angered, while 10 is the highest score which means you get angered quickly. 2, I rarely get angered, even IRL, well you guys know me. I'm chill.

If two members are arguing beyond stopping, how do you handle the situation? Lets call them Jack and Marky. Marky is right, Jack is wrong, neither are stopping. What to do? You already warned them both, but it didn't work. Jack you're wrong,shut up. Marky your right, shut up. * They continue * Jack I warned you. * Bans Jack * * Marky feels nice * I warned you too. * Bans Marky *
Do you think having fun with staff powers is right or wrong? Like, two Mods jokingly kicking each-other for fun, or Admins randomly changing colors? Fun is fun, as long as it doesn't annoy the regular members and causes no permanent change.

How active are you? Active 8/10, Early Morning and all night.

How do you usually check stuff? um...When I come on I check. Check when I'm about to leave. Do whatever anyone asks me to do in CB.
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay

Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد   مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد Empty26th April 2013, 7:13 am

Well, considering his getting CB baned and the fact that his activity has not improved much, I will vote nope.
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد   مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد Empty26th April 2013, 7:14 am

Professor Cromwell Hartz wrote:
Well, considering his getting CB baned and the fact that his activity has not improved much, I will vote nope.
Back to top Go down
Skia

Skia

PostSubject: Re: مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد   مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد Empty26th April 2013, 2:18 pm

He was stupid. Once. *Once.*

I remember he was a good staffer, and I don't mind giving him a second chance.

I'm voting yes, and perhaps maybe we can meet a compromise, Cromwell+Suzaku? Start him off as CB-Mod or something?
Back to top Go down
Hughesfangay

Hughesfangay

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد   مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد Empty28th April 2013, 2:43 pm

Well, he got a good enough score as it is, so Trial Mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد   مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد Empty

Back to top Go down

مجموعة من الالعاب الترفيهية لمدارس الاحد
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Naruto World :: Land of Lightning :: The Alps of Thunder-
Jump to: