Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

The ChatBox is a Privilege

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ODa

The ChatBox is a Privilege 8wKG0sB
ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

The ChatBox is a Privilege Empty
PostSubject: The ChatBox is a Privilege   The ChatBox is a Privilege Empty26th April 2013, 10:34 pm

I am thinking that a lot of you are forgetting this. You are not required to be allowed in here.

From now on, I am going to be a lot stricter in the chat.

If you post any spam, nudity, sexually explicit, gory, and/or obviously offensive content within the chatbox, I'll ban you with no questions asked. No kicks or warnings. I assume the rest of staff will be backing this up too.

If you have chatbox moderation and you break this ruling, your moderation powers will be revoked and you will be subject to the same punishment.

If you evade chatbox bans by logging in with another account, each subsequent account shall be banned and you will only serve to lengthen your original ban until eventually, you just won't be unbanned. I honestly don't care.

Depending on the circumstance, you may even wind up having your accounts site banned for a week or more.

No mercy.

The ChatBox is a Privilege FmKW950

Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox is a Privilege   The ChatBox is a Privilege Empty1st May 2013, 7:54 pm

This is a bump for you all to read this and beware. If you have any question, better ask because everyone is accountable.
Back to top Go down
Sloth

Sloth

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox is a Privilege   The ChatBox is a Privilege Empty1st May 2013, 8:30 pm

What about art that may contain some subtle nudity?
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox is a Privilege   The ChatBox is a Privilege Empty2nd May 2013, 4:36 pm

There's no such thing as subtle nudity.

Either there's nudity or there isn't. If there is, don't post it. If there's body parts that are revealed that you wouldn't see on daytime television, don't post it. If you have any questions about what you're about to post, ask. Like I said, each person on this site is accountable for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox is a Privilege   The ChatBox is a Privilege Empty

Back to top Go down

The ChatBox is a Privilege
Page 1 of 1