Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

Rebirth? You Decide.

Go down 
+16
Ichaka
Ipos
Souji
February 30th
Chinou
Tang Hao
Ruby Rose
Xion
KidBushido
Sabu
Murderous Nero
Yamida
Zancrow Miyazaki
GambitsAlt
Tenshi
ODa
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you want LR to make a come back?
Yes
Rebirth? You Decide.  Vote_lcap280%Rebirth? You Decide.  Vote_rcap2
 80% [ 28 ]
No
Rebirth? You Decide.  Vote_lcap29%Rebirth? You Decide.  Vote_rcap2
 9% [ 3 ]
Maybe?
Rebirth? You Decide.  Vote_lcap211%Rebirth? You Decide.  Vote_rcap2
 11% [ 4 ]
Don’t care
Rebirth? You Decide.  Vote_lcap20%Rebirth? You Decide.  Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
ODa

Rebirth? You Decide.  8wKG0sB
ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 4:57 pm

So, after talking with a few individuals, the idea of a revival has come up.

But, I would like to see, who actually wants it?

Best way to find that out, you ask??

POLL TIME!

Razz ODaddy

More detail can be discussed after this is determined!
Back to top Go down
Tenshi

Rebirth? You Decide.  DI8azlR
Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 5:20 pm

Forum rping is a dying breed. I would like to see it live, but there have always been flaws that are hard to get around. She's are usually too lenient or too difficult and Admin Powerplaying destroys almost every site. If we can get around that, then I'd love to see this Reborn.
Back to top Go down
GambitsAlt

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 5:26 pm

I would probably be fine with this if you can actually make some decent systems and prevent the massive circlejerk that happened when the admins started handing out favors to members.
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 5:40 pm

interesting viewpoints. ODaddy You guys should PM me some specifics. I’d be lying if I said I remembered what exactly you two are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Zancrow Miyazaki

Zancrow Miyazaki

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 760,000

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 5:46 pm

ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy ODaddy

#MakeLRGreatAgain
Back to top Go down
GambitsAlt

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 5:52 pm

Uhhh, I don't have enough posts on this account to toss you a pm, but there were a few incidents in which admins and other moderators ruled favorably for their friends even in the instance that they should have died, such as saying certain characters were 100 meters away from a previously described position just because they would have died otherwise. There were also rules created specifically to target groups of rpers because of the way they posted. Though in this case I do agree that some of those people (Including me) were posting some stupid shit.

There was also a large problem with consistency, as some people, usually those who were friends with staff, would constantly get rule breaking and otherwise sketchy jutsu through, such as Iteza having jutsu that broke range limits, and even with Temp getting any of his shit through.

In general I would say that the site would need much better staff oversight, and as a preference, a heavy focus on following the canon capabilities of characters in the show. As a side note, the last time a naruto rp forum got made (by temp) it just had a bunch of people showing up in chat shittalking eachother and not posting, so the forum died in a week. You might have to try and do something to give people incentives to post, but I have no suggestions for that.
Back to top Go down
Yamida

Rebirth? You Decide.  K22nFUP
Yamida

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 6:14 pm

Amazing, what in the world persuaded you to commit to this?
Back to top Go down
Murderous Nero

Murderous Nero

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 6:19 pm

Holly Craps it's been to long. How's everyone happy New years guys.
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 6:22 pm

Happy New Year Nero!
Back to top Go down
Sabu

Sabu

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 6:48 pm

I forgot about this plce and I don’t even know if I ever even posted but I voted yes to stir the pot. Make me head mod and I’ll ban all the bullshit, and only let MYSELF become extremely OP and unkillable. Maybe some sort of godly Hozuki in living armor with unstoppable cutting-type kekkai tota? Yeah that sounds good.

I’m hijacking this poll. Vote for me, Sabu.
Back to top Go down
KidBushido

KidBushido

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 6:52 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down
Xion

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 7:05 pm

I am so down! I have been awaiting a good rp site for eons. So hyped!
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 8:35 pm

Let the past die. Kill it if you have to.

It's been dead for nearly 4 years now and frankly it should stay that way. Bringing it back as a zombie isn't going to change or fix anything.   When the very foundation itself is rotten nothing can be built upon it that won't soon fall apart.

Seriously why did you take down the link to the site I've been on AGAIN?   It's been running smothly for months now with a good memeber base. It was made by people who left TNRP specifically to avoid all the kind of problems it and LR where plauged with.        

Heck why did you turn the ability to pm people off?  What's so bad about telling people about a good site?   It's not like LR is actually alive to harm by advertising another board on it

Last edited by Ruby Rose on 3rd January 2018, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 8:42 pm

Oh Ruby. There’s no need to be angry. ODaddy This forum isn’t a platform for your advertisements~

With us contemplating a revival, we won’t be accepting anyone’s advertisements just like we won’t go and post our site on others.

Simply courteousy.
Back to top Go down
Tang Hao

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 8:52 pm

Ruby Rose wrote:
Let the past die. Kill it if you have to.

It's been dead for nearly 4 years now and frankly it should stay that way. Bringing it back as a zombie isn't going to change or fix anything.   When the very foundation itself is rotten nothing can be built upon it that won't soon fall apart.

Seriously why did you take down the link to the site I've been on AGAIN?   It's been running smothly for months now with a good memeber base. It was made by people who left TNRP specifically to avoid all the kind of problems it and LR where plauged with.        

Heck why did you turn the ability to pm people off?  What's so bad about telling people about a good site?   It's not like LR is actually alive to harm by advertising another board on it

u still at geek squad?
Back to top Go down
Ruby Rose

Ruby Rose

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 9:10 pm

ODa wrote:
Oh Ruby. There’s no need to be angry. ODaddy This forum isn’t a platform for your advertisements~

With us contemplating a revival, we won’t be accepting anyone’s advertisements just like we won’t go and post our site on others.

Simply courteousy.

Yes, yes their is very much a need to be angry Oda.   The only reason I even found the site I'm advertising in the first place was thougth a link that was posted on this site.  

I would have missed out on a lot of good times if that link hadn't been here. And yet Nike took it down. I finally talked him into letting it stay up which was a lot of work and now YOU took it down so I have to do it all over again.   It's not fair to deny others the same chance at roleplaying again that I got.

If nothing else it would be nice to see some of my friends like KidBushido or Zancrow or Twilight come over, but I can't even pm them about it since Pms are disabled which frankly is a dick move since I know they where turned on until recently.  If you want to talk about courteousy how about starting with fixing that.  

You've been contemptlating a revival for years and I've got the pms from 2015 to prove it.

Vyrst I don't know what you mean by geek squad.
Back to top Go down
Yamida

Yamida

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 9:19 pm

Ruby Rose wrote:
ODa wrote:

Simply courteousy.

Yes, yes their is very much a need to be angry Oda.   The only reason I even found the site I'm advertising in the first place was thougth a link that was posted on this site.  

I would have missed out on a lot of good times if that link hadn't been here. And yet Nike took it down. I finally talked him into letting it stay up which was a lot of work and now YOU took it down so I have to do it all over again.   It's not fair to deny others the same chance at roleplaying again that I got.

If nothing else it would be nice to see some of my friends like KidBushido or Zancrow or Twilight come over, but I can't even pm them about it since Pms are disabled which frankly is a dick move since I know they where turned on until recently.  If you want to talk about courteousy how about starting with fixing that.  

You've been contemptlating a revival for years and I've got the pms from 2015 to prove it.  

Vyrst I don't know what you mean by geek squad.

If you're big on letting the past die, how about you don't show us the 2015 PMs? Also, seeing that this site is going for a revival (at least that's how it looks like as of now), everything will probably get deleted and new systems will most likely be posted. Actually, who knows what will happen. I'm sure ODa meant no disrespect and everything will be settled soon, for better or worse.
Back to top Go down
KidBushido

KidBushido

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 9:38 pm

Just don't go all ingoo, if you guys wanna restart shit that's cool, but keep our old stuff around too.
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 10:02 pm

Old stuff? Whatcha talkin’ bout Willis?
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 10:28 pm

I've been itching to write. Let's doooo iiit.
Back to top Go down
February 30th

February 30th

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty3rd January 2018, 11:21 pm

If you bring this shit back, feet a damn discord.
Back to top Go down
Souji

Rebirth? You Decide.  LZy5BBF
Souji

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 2,190,000

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty4th January 2018, 11:50 am

You seem to have been longing for this, Brother. I will admit, so have I. I'm more than thrilled about this revival. Let's go for it.
Back to top Go down
Ipos

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty4th January 2018, 11:54 am

Wow. Ok Seth.
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty4th January 2018, 1:59 pm

17 Yes.

Seems pretty solid to me. ODaddy any other lurking input?
Back to top Go down
Ichaka

Ichaka

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 50,000

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty5th January 2018, 1:40 am

Sounds like a fun idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth? You Decide.    Rebirth? You Decide.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebirth? You Decide.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next