Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Legacies Reborn!
WE ARE OPEN
~1000 Members and Counting~

Starting Villages *POLL*

Go down 
+6
Naru Hyuuga
@ Sinna Stark
Sh1nsui
Souji
Nisshoku
ODa
10 posters

How should we start out?
a) 3 villages
Starting Villages *POLL* Vote_lcap220%Starting Villages *POLL* Vote_rcap2
 20% [ 3 ]
b) 2 villages
Starting Villages *POLL* Vote_lcap20%Starting Villages *POLL* Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
c) 2 villages + org
Starting Villages *POLL* Vote_lcap267%Starting Villages *POLL* Vote_rcap2
 67% [ 10 ]
d) 1 village + org
Starting Villages *POLL* Vote_lcap27%Starting Villages *POLL* Vote_rcap2
 7% [ 1 ]
e) 1 village
Starting Villages *POLL* Vote_lcap26%Starting Villages *POLL* Vote_rcap2
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
ODa

Starting Villages *POLL* 8wKG0sB
ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

Starting Villages *POLL* Empty
PostSubject: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty11th January 2018, 4:26 pm

We see the discussion on starting Villages. Let’s see the answers in a more structured and easily trackable fashion!
Back to top Go down
Nisshoku

Starting Villages *POLL* K22nFUP
Nisshoku

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty11th January 2018, 5:40 pm

Two Villages, like that you have more versatility and difference in villages, goals and ideals. Also good for the people that want high rank; and of course I need my Organization you know
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 0

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty14th January 2018, 4:23 pm

Hm so 2 villages and 1 org are leading!
Back to top Go down
Souji

Starting Villages *POLL* LZy5BBF
Souji

Ninja Info Card
Ryo: 2,190,000

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty14th January 2018, 8:28 pm

I agree, 2 villages are enough for the moment and easier to manage. 1 organization for those who look to start some trouble. I'm down for that.
Back to top Go down
Sh1nsui

Starting Villages *POLL* YiM50Vl

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty16th January 2018, 2:22 pm

^
Back to top Go down
@ Sinna Stark

@ Sinna Stark

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty16th January 2018, 7:38 pm

Organizations should never be forced /: why is this something yall are pushing so much. You're just going to get a bunch of innocent people killed because only the edgy new school rookies are gonna join and its gonna fall on its face because it wasn't organically produced by people who can handle those roles.
Back to top Go down
Souji

Souji

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty16th January 2018, 10:19 pm

Really? I did not see it as being pushed. It's a simple fact that it's going to be wanted. The organization does not have a name. So why do you feel it's being pushed, and why do you feel people are going to be killed? On top of that, nothing has been set in stone. So nothing is finalized, chill man, it's a discussion. Merely a gathering of the minds, coming into unison with an idea best for the site
Back to top Go down
@ Sinna Stark

@ Sinna Stark

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty16th January 2018, 10:31 pm

Talking to people who don't understand the first warning of words makes me very annoyed in the sense of repeating myself. Especially here, ifan organization wasn't being pushed we wouldn't have it as an option as it really doesn't make sense for a site trying to get its barrings in a world where its dead.
Back to top Go down
Naru Hyuuga

Naru Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty17th January 2018, 12:40 am

I guess some people just converse to win. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Uchia5evah

Uchia5evah

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty17th January 2018, 7:59 am

Org doesn't need to be a trouble-maker either. Could be just an Underground body which the Missing Nin can use to source their income streams.

Something which sets the scene for later advancement via site plot but for the present doesn't need to be a looming threat on the horizon which becomes a vehicle for RPers to stir shit. They do enough of that through their own impetus.
Back to top Go down
Yamida

Yamida

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty17th January 2018, 2:11 pm

Uchia5evah wrote:
Org doesn't need to be a trouble-maker either. Could be just an Underground body which the Missing Nin can use to source their income streams.

Something which sets the scene for later advancement via site plot but for the present doesn't need to be a looming threat on the horizon which becomes a vehicle for RPers to stir shit. They do enough of that through their own impetus.

Actually yeah. If it's an organization it doesn't have to be something one-dimensional that has stereotypical Akatsuki resemblance. It ain't all black and white.
Back to top Go down
Souji

Souji

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty17th January 2018, 8:29 pm

Exactly, I find it foolish and pointless for wandering ninja to report to a village for missions or work of whatever nature. Good points thrown everyone
Back to top Go down
Tang Hao

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty17th January 2018, 10:56 pm

If you guys are dead set on making an organization, then you should just make it a mercenary guild of some sort. I still prefer 3 villages tho.
Back to top Go down
@ Sinna Stark

@ Sinna Stark

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty18th January 2018, 1:02 am

Tang Hao wrote:
If you guys are dead set on making an organization, then you should just make it a mercenary guild of some sort. I still prefer 3 villages tho.
Back to top Go down
Souji

Souji

Ninja Info Card

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty23rd January 2018, 12:43 pm

That is fine, after all, mercenaries show favor amongst themselves and money. But sooner, or later...they will become something else, after all this was that path that the Akatsuki took before becoming the Infamous band of Shinobi
Back to top Go down
Don Pluto™

Don Pluto™

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty23rd January 2018, 1:08 pm

Oh boy. I'm just tagging along for the ride. If we going with this org stuff. Please do it right or just leave it alone. Organizations without a purpose will be a waste of time. And I dislike little boys clubs thats just groups and does fuck all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Villages *POLL*   Starting Villages *POLL* Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting Villages *POLL*
Page 1 of 1